Do you offer a discount for playing only one season?
- No. Registration Fee is for the Program Year starting August 1st thru July 31st.
Will I need a uniform?
- Each player will be responsible for purchasing a uniform kit that includes two jerseys, two shorts, and two pair of socks. For accurate sizing, please visit http://scoresports.com/sizing. The cost of the entire kit is approximately $80. Extended sizes after XL will be an additional expense. The uniforms will be used for multiple years, so allow room for your child to grow. If the uniforms are lost or damaged, replacement sets can be ordered for an additional cost. Cost of the uniform kit will NOT be collected during registration, but sizing information will. Payment will be expected prior to receiving the uniform kit.
Jersey - YXXS, YXS, YS, YM, YL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, AXXL
Short - YXXS, YSX, YS, YM, YL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, AXXL
Socks - Youth (12.5-4), Regular (4.5-8), King (8.5-13)
Do you offer a family discount?
- Yes. There is a $5 discount for each player after a player in the same family has paid the full registration fee.
Do you offer a refund?
- Refunds must be submitted in writing and will be handled by the club on a case by case basis. An administrative fee may be deducted from any refund amount. No refunds will be authorized after team practice has started. There is no refund on uniforms.
Do you need a copy of the players birth certificate?
- Yes, the first year the player is registered. The club is responsible to maintain a record verification of each player’s age when the player first starts to play. In the event that the record is lost or in doubt, the club may request such proof in writing again.
How often do I need to complete a medical release form?
- Annually at the time of registration, you will need to complete a medical release form for each player. Give the completed form to your coach or team manager prior to the first practice.
When does registration begin / end?
- Registration begins on August 1 and is in effect until July 31. We will accept registration through the end of the season. A player needs to register to be allowed to practice with an Oahe FC team. We do ask players to register early if a uniform needs to be ordered.
How will I be notified of practice times?
- After registering, contact information is provided to the coaches. Communication about practice times and tournament commitments will come from the coach.